“There is no denying the fact that technology has changed the world of education. It has changed the way we teach, learn and think. A focused and clear vision regarding the use of technology in any educational system is of paramount importance”
Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertakes teacher education in pre-service and in-service at the State level.
- SCERT organises teacher development programmes for teachers at all levels – from pre-primary to higher secondary.
- Conducts in-service training for teachers from the pre-primary to the higher secondary including the vocational higher secondary sector.
- Revised the elementary teacher education curriculum in tune with the NCTE norms and directives.
- Massive orientation programmes were launched covering all teacher educators of the state.
Development and finalising content for Learning Management System (LMS).
Development and maintenance of chodhya jalakam software.
Preparation of language enrichment digital material in Various Languages.