“Department of Research, Documentation & Dissemination undertakes evaluation programmes of in-service courses for teachers at different levels”
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluation of in-service courses for teachers at primary, secondary and higher secondary level, headmasters and principles of DIETs.
- Studies related to evaluation including terminal and internal assessment, case study of selected schools, evaluation of workshops and programmes related to research methodology and preparation of evaluation reports connected with the programmes conducted by SCERT are carried out.
- Documentation of research studies.
- Assesses the effectiveness of textbook materials and teaching methods whenever there is a revision in the curriculum and textbooks.
- Carried out innovative programmes for enhancing the research aptitude among teachers and private field level research based on the academic support to schools.
Researches on Curriculum Implementation in association with DIET.
- Researches related to Vocational education in association with DIET.
- A study on Right to Education Act 2009.
- Effectiveness of ‘Samagra’ Portal in association with DIET.
- Promotional programmes for conducting Research for Teachers, Teacher educators, Educational experts and NGOs.
- A research study for enhancing physical ,health among primary school students-‘Healthy Kids’.
- Effectiveness of IT Math lab at Higher secondary level.
- Effectiveness of Higher Secondary School Teachers Transformation Programme.
State hand Documentation and Dissemination of best academic practices in public funded schools in Kerala.