“This has been established with a view to cater to the academic quality and standards in curricular areas like art , health, physical and vocational education”
Roles & Responsibilities
This has been established with a view to cater to the academic quality and standards in curricular areas like art, health, work and vocational education.
- Art & Work Education.
- Development of art and work education curriculum.
- Preparation of training module for art and work education teachers.
- Preparation of art and work education activity books for students.
- Health and Physical education.
- Development of health and physical education curriculum.
- Development of sports school curriculum.
- Development of inclusive sports manuals.
- SPC curriculum development.
- Road safety curriculum development.
- Vocational Education.
- Implementing NSQF based job roles under School Education.
- Prepares curriculum for NSQF job roles in collaboration with the PSSCIVE Bhopal.
- Prepares Scheme of work and curriculum fine turning of different job roles.
- Conduct Training of Trainers (ToT) in collaboration with different Sector Skills Councils (SSCs) under the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) of India.
- Career and Vocational Guidance.
- Advices Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary sections of the Department of General Education on matters relating to Career and Vocational guidance.
- Providing necessary support to the State Skill Mission -KASE (Kerala Academy for Skill Excellence) for different skill exhibitions inside and outside the State.
- Conduct consultative meetings for developing different career guidance programmes from time to time.
Preparation of digital materials for developing skills in Physical education, art education & work education curriculum.
Development of Health, physical education curriculum.
Development of curriculum on road safety.
Preparation on training module for art education teachers.
Preparation of art education activity book for students.
- National Skill Qualification Framework based job roles has been introduced in 101 government Vocational HSS in the State by adopting the Skill Curriculum of NCERT prepared by the PSSCIVE Bhopal.
Preparation of learning materials based on NSQF.
- Conducted a primary status study of NSQF schools.
- Developed module in Entrepreneurship Development Skills for the SIET Kerala to implement in the NSQF Schools.
- Working in collaboration with the Labour and Skill Ministry of the State to develop a Career Policy.